Activities and Athletics
Welcome Students and Families!
We offer a wide variety of co-curricular and enrichment opportunities for students. Activities are both seasonal and ongoing throughout the school year. Seasonal athletics typically run after school Monday through Friday for about eight weeks. Ongoing activities usually meet once a week for several weeks, months or throughout the school year.
We encourage every student to register for at least one co-curricular activity. Co-curricular activities are a great way to explore something new, improve upon talents you already have and make new friends.
- Registration for the 2020-21 school year opens August 3rd for CC running and on August 17th for Volleyball and Girls’ Tennis. Other activities will open up for registration during the school year - these will be announced on the MME Schoology Students Announcements Page.
- Each activity has a live link with further information along with registration directions. There is a lot of information on this page. Please make sure you click on the link for whichever activity you are registering for and read what is posted there thoroughly.
- If you have specific questions about an activity please email the coach/advisor for answers to those questions and they will reply as soon as they are able
If you have questions regarding registration, contact Ruth Galvan, MME Activities Registrar at:
Assistant to MME Activities Coordinator & Registrar
If you would like more information about a specific activity, please contact the advisor listed on the activity info sheet (Google Doc).
Have a great year and get involved!
MME Activities Coordinator
HOW TO REGISTER
All students who participate in any co-curricular activity will need to:
- Find a sport, activity or a few activities that interests you.
- Pay the one-time-per-year Participation Fee of $50. This is in addition to the Activity Fee, which varies for different activities.
- All student athlete participants must have a ‘sports qualifying physical’ on file with the heath office. They are good for three years from date of exam.
- Sign-up or register for the sport(s) or activities you enjoy.
Please be sure to read the registration information for the activity/activities you are interested in before starting the registration process.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ACTIVITIES WITH LIVE LINKS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR REGISTRATION. WHEN A NEW ACTIVITY OPENS FOR REGISTRATION, STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT VIA THE MME SCHOOLOGY ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE.
CLUBS & ENRICHMENTS
- Anime Club
- Book Club
- Chess Club
- Chinese Culture Club
- Comic Book Creators Club
- Cooking Class
- Creative Writing/ Photography/ Photojournalism
- Crochet Club
- Dungeons and Dragons Club
- Fantasy Football
- HUB Club
- Kpop Dance Troupe
- MME Film Club
- Newspaper Club
- Stock Market Club
- Strategy Board Game Club
- Tamogotchi Club
- Tortilla Challenge
- Weight Training/Workout Club