무료 및 할인 가격 점심
To apply for free or reduced-price school meals and help our school qualify for additional education funds and discounts, please complete the Application for Educational Benefits and return to the District Service Center. In addition, if eligible for free or reduced-price school meals, you are also eligible for free bus transportation. In order for Nutrition Services to share your eligibility status with the Transportation Department, please complete the Transportation Bus Fee registration form.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REAPPLY EACH SCHOOL YEAR
If you have questions or need help, call the Nutrition Services Department at 952-401-5034.
Applications are processed at the District Service Center. We aim to process applications received on the same day. You will receive a letter in the mail within 10 business days regarding your status. Your benefits begin on the day your application is processed.
Please return your application directly to:
Minnetonka Nutrition Services
5621 County Road 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Our schools provide healthy meals each day. Lunch costs $2.85 for Elementary, $2.95 for Middle, and $3.15 for High School Students. Children may qualify for free meals or reduced-price meals. New this year: Students who qualify for reduced-price school meals will receive free lunches.
Frequently asked questions about free and reduced-price lunches:
- How do I get an application in another language?
- Aplicación 에스파뇰
- Who can get Free or Reduced-Price School Meals?
- I get WIC. Can my children get free meals?
- Should I fill out an application if I got a letter this school year saying my children were directly certified for Free Meals based on data from the Minnesota Department of Human Services?
- Who should I include as household members?
- May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income is not always the same?
- Will the information I give be checked?
- How will the information be kept?
- If I don’t qualify now, may I apply later?
- What if I disagree with the school’s decision about my application?