1:1 아이패드 정보
Making a case for Minnetonka Public School funding.
Minnetonka community members formed CASE to advocate at the Minnesota Legislature for full school funding. Our goal is to monitor possible changes in the law and encourage legislators to reinvest in public education at the state level.
CASE is a non partisan organization. We will not endorse candidates for an elected office, including nonpartisan elected positions. As individual citizens, members of CASE are not prohibited from participating in various election efforts, but their opinions and actions do not represent CASE in doing so. CASE consists mostly of parents, but we also work with community members and business leaders.
There are many facets to this endeavor including membership, communication, research, event planning and lobbying. The commitment is varied and there is a place for anyone with a passion to make a difference in the lives of our students and our school district.
- Our legislative position statements
- Legislative Representation for Minnetonka District 276
- Find your legislator
- Letter writing tips
- Talking with your legislators (tips)
Other Education Advocacy Groups
Contacting your representatives
- Legislators and the Governor need to hear what your priorities are. Take Two Minutes to remind them to keep education a priority in Minnesota.
- Ask them to keep education a priority.
- Who represents me?
- Two minutes is all it takes! A quick phone call or email makes a difference. Messages may be left after hours as well.
- Identify yourself as a constituent.
- Provide your name, address and phone number.
- Thank them for all their efforts.
- Ask them to "make education a priority" during the upcoming budget discussions.
- For emails, be sure to put “Constituent” in the subject line.
- The key message is: “We need an educated populous to keep our state strong.”