Reserves and Substitutes
Welcome reserve teachers and paraprofessionals! You are an important partner in helping us ensure there is a caring and qualified adult inspiring our children in every classroom every day! Your commitment to children and learning allows important work to continue each day--even when our permanent employees are out ill, engaged in training, or planning for innovative opportunities for our students.
Minnetonka Public Schools utilizes the Frontline Absence Management System (formerly Aesop).
Why Apply to Reserve?
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Stepping stone to positions in the district
- District perks: activity pass, MHS Fitness Center
- Opportunity to try a variety of positions, grade levels and buildings
Basic hiring process:
- Check at least two recent supervisory references via email reference surveys
- File Review
- If approved for hire, background check
- Orientation meeting
Information and Resources
Human Resources Technician