Welcome to Tonka Fastpitch
2022 season key dates
- Pre-Season Meeting (players only): Friday, February 11. Choose from 7:45 a.m. or 2:45 p.m. in the MHS College & Career Center.
- Tryouts: March 14-19, 5:00-7:00 p.m. in the Tonka Dome. NOTE: Tryouts reserved for MHS players in grades 9-12.
- First Practice: March 21 from 3:15-5:00 p.m. at MHS. Rosters will be posted here once teams are formed.
- Softball activity registration fee is $125 plus once per school year participation fee of $75. If a player does not make a team, a full refund will be given. Use the registration link below.
- If you have previously paid the $75 participation fee and filled out a sports eligibility form this school year, then you only need to fill out a new emergency card and pay the $125 softball activity fee.
- Once you have registered, be sure to complete the Player/Parent Contact Form below.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact Coach Wiig if financial help is needed.
All students should bring running shoes, athletic clothes and gloves to all practices.
All players are expected to attend all practices and games. Players should notify Mary Beth Wiig ahead of time of any conflicts.
sports physical required
All Students participating in MSHSL sanctioned sports are required to have a Sports Qualifying Physical on file with Minnetonka High School. This form is good for 3 years of participation from the date of the exam and must be current through the end of your sport participation season. If you need to check on your student(s) physical date, you may do so in Student Skyward, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org